Saturday 3 January 2009

Dear Friends,

A very good morning and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year to all of you, your friends/family members/colleagues.

I have started a new blog today (4th January, 2009) to cater to certain group of investors who loves to read current news on politics and other affairs, which I am finding difficulty to incorporate in my original blog, from time to time: www.sumanspeaks.blogspot.com.

Hence, this blog will cater to certain group of investors who want to get something extra apart from the regular doses of economic news and views on SumanSpeaks.

I hope that, through your active co-operation, this venture like my previous ones would also be very successful.

Best wishes,

Suman Mukherjee

India.

4th January, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.